Amoeba Networks is here to help. If you have not already reached out to us, please do so. No up-selling, we promise! We are employing four major check points for our customers:
- Ensure your systems are up to date.
- Warn customers about the perils of weak passwords. Consider yourself warned.
- Ensure you're not exposing Remote Desktop servers to the outside world. If you are, you'd better have strong passwords.
- Ensure critical data is protected through regular point in time snapshots (backups!)
- Microsoft released patches for Windows operating systems including Windows XP and Windows 2003. Find information about the mainline patch here.
- Read more about the ransomware and how it works in this US-CERT Alert.
- Subscribe to US-CERT now! I mean, are you kidding me that you're not already subscribed!
Call us: 212-444-9780